Our environmental policy is currently being revised to make sure that we are doing all that we can. At The Builders Supply Company Limited we monitor and aim to improve our services to all of our customers by recognising and understanding the impact our business has on the environment.
Our primary goals are to minimise the impact by sourcing sustainable products and to minimise wasted materials by careful ordering and quality of service.
Our Seven Main Objectives.
1) We understand environmental policy and comply with all requirements, we aim to refine best practice.
2) We aim to minimise pollution and control and mitigate any negative impact on the environment.
3) To introduce 'paper-less working' as much as possible to minimise our paper waste from both our branches.
4) We recycle consumables and packaging where possible.
5) We will order whenever possible sustainable products such as FSC® and PEFC registered timber.
6) By managing our energy use we aim to reduce consumption of fuel and electricity.
7) We will improve and continue to combine our environmental considerations into all aspects of our business.
Our staff understand their responsibilities for the environment and we all maintain quality and environmental standards.
If you would like any more information about sustainable products or product specifications please contact email@example.com.